The Copenhagen Wheel from startup Superpedestrian helps accelerate a cyclist going uphill, charging its battery with energy stored while braking and descending.
The Wheel is ridden like a normal bicycle — users pedal and the motor phases in and…
- $700 wheel gives bicyclists a battery boost (news.cnet.com)
- Self-contained powered Copenhagen Wheel hits the market – at last (gizmag.com)
- Copenhagen Wheel bike booster rolls out, available for pre-order (treehugger.com)
- Is this the best piece of cycling kit ever? Detachable wheel stores energy while you pedal to power you along when you get tired (dailymail.co.uk)
- App transforms bicycles into electric-hybrid vehicles as riders pedal (triblive.com)