By Liat Clark, wired.co.uk
Machines will replace 80 percent of doctors in a healthcare future that will be driven by entrepreneurs, not medical professionals, according to Sun Microsystems co-founder Vinod Khosla.
Khosla, who wrote an article entit…
- Top Ten Healthcare Quotes for 2012 (forbes.com)
- Khosla Ventures Leads $4.5 Mln Round for DB Networks (pehub.com)
- Square Loses A ‘Founder,’ And An Investor Loses Control Of A Board Seat (SBUX) (businessinsider.com)
- Technologue: Add Venture – Where Green May Be Going (motortrend.com)
- Ex-Zynga Manager Lo Toney Appointed CEO of Khosla’s LearnStreet (allthingsd.com)